How to play?
Here are the steps to play the game effectively
- From home screen, choose any format of cricket (ex. Test, ODI, T20 or IPL). This will bring you to the main game screen.
- On game screen you have 3 sections:
- On top you have boxes that contain letters for a word. One line of boxes denote 1 word and they collectively form complete word.
- Below that you have a hint section. Tapping on it shows you hint related to the word. NOTE that tapping hint is actually an attempt and thus you loose a score as well when you tap on hint.
- At the bottom you have alphabets. You need to uncover letters of word by tapping on these buttons. Correct letter pressed here becomes green and incorrect letter pressed becomes red. You don't need to press a letter twice if it occures twice in the given word. For example if given word is APPLE, you need to press A, P, L and E buttons from the keys.
- On home screen you have a career button. This takes you to a new screen where you can see you lifetime score of different game types.
- On the top-right corner of home screen you have an info button which takes you to a new screen where you can send feedback and can manage sound of the game.
- At the bottom of home screen you have sharing buttons (Facebook, Twitter and Email). Using those options you can share the game with your friends. NOTE that we don't store any of your information with us when you share the app with those options.